Professional Athletes are taking advantage of the benefits of Eastern Medicine more and more. This week cupping has been getting a lot of attention with many Olympic athletes showing off their cupping marks at the Brazil Games. Story Here Cupping is one of the many techniques we use to reduce pain and improve recovery. It’s an ancient part of Eastern Medicine and especially effective when combined with acupuncture.
We know that professional athletes have near limitless resources for treatment options and will find what works then stick with it. The quick spread of acupuncture use in professional sports in the past few years speaks for itself. Acupuncture treatment helps athletes recover quicker from injuries and stay healthy through the most rigorous training schedules.
Professional Athletes Using Acupuncture:
- Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers Story
- Chris Ivory, New York Jets Story
- Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers Story
- Daniel Kowalski, Olympic Gold, Silver and Bronze medalist in swimming Story
- Ray Emery, Chicago Blackhawks Story
- Grant Hill, Pheonix Suns Story
- Randy Johnson, San Francisco Giants Story
- So many more…